Trying to find auto financing in Florida? Whether you want a new or used car or truck, our network of Florida auto loan lenders has got you covered. You can apply for your Florida car loan in as little as 2-3 minutes.
Florida Car Loan Basics
- First off, you need to apply online.
- We connect you, when possible, with the ideal car loan lender in Florida, given your location, income, and down payment.
- Complete your car loan documentation and pick your car or truck from a nearby dealership.
Follow through to submit your application online.
Florida Car Loan Statistics
- Average FL Income: $39,746 Annually
- Average FL Credit Score: 673
- Number of Vehicles Registered: 13,777,718
Generally, Florida car loan companies require that you have a consistent job with $1500 income a month, and your total monthly debt, inclusive of your auto loan, must not surpass one half of how much you make per month. For folks in Florida, this comes out to $1,656, on average. Earnings or credit scores not high enough? Don’t worry. You might still be able to qualify with a co-signer, more money down, or via buy here pay here car lots.
We can aid you in getting Florida car financing with no money down, but down payments are recommended. Divide how much your vehicle costs by 5 (20%). If you can come up with that much, you would be offering an outstanding down payment, but it might be possible to make do with 10%. Believe it or not, we may be able to connect you with a few no down payment car dealerships in Florida. The second thing to consider is your regular monthly payments. Try not to spend in excess of 18 to 20% of your income for your Florida car loan. Let’s consider numbers for the average Florida consumer.
- $39,746: Income (Annually)
- $3,312: Income (Per Month)
- $596 to $662: Monthly Payment
Worried about your credit? Find out more about options for subprime customers here. Generally, “bad credit” is defined by a credit score of 620 or lower, though specific numbers depend on the score being used.